Committee on Agriculture, Forestry and Water Resources Management
The Committee on Agriculture, Forestry and Water Resources Management has a Chairperson and ten members elected among the Representatives in the Assembly and four members - scientists and experts.
The Committee considers questions regarding:
- agricultural land, forests, pastures and other natural resources;
- redistribution of estates, land consolidation and land reclamation;
- cattle breeding, farming, orchards and vinyards;
- hunting and fishing;
- fauna and flora;
- veterinary care and plants protection;
- land measurement and cadastre;
- water resources management and approvement of the water resources regime;
- irrigation systems and hydro-metereological activities, and
- other questions regarding agriculture, forestry and water resources management.
Chairman: Sibinovski Borce
Members: Cherkezov Milanco Trajkov Goranco Garcevski Slobodan Batkoski Dimitar Todorovski Pavle Etemi Fatmir Buzlevski Dimitar Stojanovski Nace Haruni Sejfedin