Committee on Election and Appointment Issues
The Committee on Elections and Appointment Issues has a Chairperson and twelve members elected among the Representatives of the Assembly.
The Committee considers questions regarding:
- submiting proposals for election and appointment, as well as dismissal of officials elected or appointed by the Assembly, if the Constitution, a law, rules of procedure or other act of the Parliament do not stipulate that another body should submit this
- submiting proposals for the composition of the standing and ad hoc working bodies of the Assembly;
- proposals for members of the executive boards and other bodies in companies, organizations and institutions who are elected or appointed by the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia, if the Constitution, a law or another act do not stipulate that anothe
- proposal and appointment of members of the Editorial Board of the Assembly’s bulletin;
- proposes, i.e. adopts decisions for appointment and dismissal of the representatives of the Republic in the governing organs and members of the competition committees for election of executives within the competence of the Assembly of the Republic of Ma
- proposals for the composition of boards and other bodies of the Assembly for organization and celebration of certain important historical and other events which should be ovserved, as well as for presenting national awards;
- giving prior consent for the act on internal organization and systematization of the Service of the Assembly, and
- gives opinion on proposals for election, i.e. appointment of public office-holders, which fall into the competence of the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia, and which are proposed by other organs.
The Committee, also:
- considers proposals of the regulation on salaries and other incomes of the members of the Assembly and officials who are elected or appointed by the Assembly, officials appointed by the Committee, as well as members of the Assembly and officials whose t
- adopts acts within the competence of the Assembly;
- adopts specific decisions for salaries and other incomes of the MPs and officials elected or appointed by the Assembly, as well as for officials appointed by the Committee;
- decides on the amount of expence redress for the members of scientific and expert institutions and associations for their participation in the working bodies;
- in accordance with the regulations, decides upon the amount of the daily allowances, separate-living expences, holiday allowances, moving and other expences;
- issues corrigenda for the acts adopted and published by the Committee in the "Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia", and
- considers other questions regarding election and appointment.
Chairman: Kralevski Chedomir
Members: Nevenovski Goran Kosev Slobodan Spancevski Krale Trajanovski Koce Lazov Goranco Popovski Ljubomir Geshtakovski Aleksandar Stojkovski Blagoj Tahiri Mevljan Vejseli Abduladi Anushev Ljupco Kadriu Nazmi