Committee on Labour and Social Policy
The Committee on Labour and Social Policy has a Chairperson and ten members from among the members of parliament of the Assembly and four members from among the members of the scientific and expert cadre.
The Committee considers questions regarding:
- labour relations and protection of workers at work;
- right to strike;
- employment and rights in case of unemployment;
- protection of woman at work and protection of maternity;
- salaries and living standard;
- social policy and social security of the citizens;
- system, organization, development and promotion of social security and protection of children;
- population policy, marriage and family;
- system of pensions and disabled people insurance, war veterans security and protection of disabled war veterans and persons persecuted and detained for their ideas for independence of the Macedonian people and their state, and
- other questions regarding labour and social policy.
Chairman: Geshtakovski Aleksandar
Members: Tilevski Mitko Ristovski Nenad Risteski Ljubce Markovska Dispina Gadjovski Vasil Geshoski Trajko Tairi Muhamed Todorov Risto Ivanov Mirko Ziberi Naser