Committee on Economic Policy and Development
The Committee on Econonomic Policy and Development has a Chairperson and eight members elected among the Representatives in the Assembly and three members - scientists and experts.
The Committee considers questions regarding:
- the economic system, development and economic policy;
- physical and regional development;
- faster development of under-developed regions, mountain and border areas in the Republic;
- policy of foreign economic relations;
- foreign investments;
- investment policy and following the processes of structural changes in the economy;
- systems of keeping records and statistics, and
- other questions regarding economic policy and development of the Republic.
Chairman: Stavrev Milan
Members: Lazov Goranco Pemov Ilija Trajanovski Koce Sugarevski Vlado Karangelevski Radomir Bajrami Fadil Trpovski Borislav Chifliganec Vanco Gorgiev Vanco Vejseli Abduladi