COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
The Committee has a Chairperson, ten members and their deputies.
The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- agricultural land, pastures and other natural resources and forces;
- redistribution of estates, land consolidation and land reclamation;
- cattle breeding, farming, orchards and vineyards;
- hunting and fishing;
- fauna and flora;
- veterinary care and plants protection;
- land measurement and cadastre;
- water resources management and improvement of the water resources regime;
- hydro-melioration systems and hydro-meteorological activities,
- establishment of international cooperation on issues referring to Agriculture, Forestry and Water Resources Management and
- other questions regarding agriculture, forestry and water resources management.