COMMITTEE ON ECONOMY
The Committee on Economy has a Chairperson, ten members and their deputies.
The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- production and trade; - mineral raw material and energy;
- catering, tourism and craftsmanship activities;
- foreign economic relations;
- foreign investments;
- ownership transformation;
- antitrust measures and monopolistic behaviour on the market;
- consumer protection;
- public enterprises;
- establishment of international cooperation on issues referring to the economy system
- other questions concerning the economy system.