COMMITTEE ON EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND SPORT
The Committee has a Chairperson, fourteen members and their deputies.
The Committee considers question regarding the:
- system and organization of preschool care and education, elementary, secondary and higher education;
- right to attend classes in the languages of the communities in the filed of education;
- system and organization of scientific and research activity;
- creation, application and assessment of innovations, patents and other inventive activities resulting from scientific, artistic and other intellectual activity;
- computer sciences, scientific and technological development and technical culture;
- organization, development and functioning of the information system of the Republic;
- education of young people, the school and student standard;
- promotion of intellectual, cultural and scientific creative work of young people;
- education and preventive protection of young people against deceases that cause addiction and AIDS;
- promotion and development of physical education;
- development of professional sport;
- establishment of international cooperation on issues referring to education, science, youth and sport and
- other questions regarding education, science, youth and sport.