COMMITTEE ON HEALTH CARE
The Committee has a Chairperson, ten members and their deputies.
The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- health care of the population;
- health insurance;
- protection of the population against infectious diseases, harmful effects of gases, ionising radiation and noise, air, water, soil and nutriment pollution;
- protection form deseases of adiction and AIDS;
- hygiene and epidemiological situation;
- production, trade and supply with medicines, accessory medicines and medical helping devices, medical equipment, sanitation devices and materials, poisons and narcotics;
- sanitation and health care monitoring,
- establishment of international cooperation on issues regarding health care and
- other questions regarding health care.