COMMITTEE ON LABOUR AND SOCIAL POLICY
The Committee on Labour and Social Policy has a Chairperson, twelve members and their deputies.
The Committee considers issues regarding the:
- labour relations and protection of workers at work;
- right to strike;
- employment and rights in case of unemployment;
- protection of women at work and protection of maternity;
- salaries and living standard;
- social policy and social security of the citizens;
- system, organization, development and promotion of social security and protection of children;
- population policy, marriage and family;
- system of pensions and disabled people insurance;
- war veterans security and protection of disabled war veterans and persons persecuted and detained for their ideas for independence of the Macedonian people and their state;
- establishment of international cooperation on issues regarding labour and social policy
- other questions regarding labour and social policy.