COMMITTEE ON OVERSIGHT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MEASURES FOR INTERCEPTION OF COMMUNICATIONS
The Committee has a Chair, four members and four Deputy Members.
The Committee reviews issues in regard with:
- Oversight of the implementation of measures for interception of communication;
- Consideration of the lawfulness of the implementation of measures for interception of communications carried out by authorized bodies (OTA);
- Consideration of the effectiveness of the implementation of the special investigative measures;
- Produces annual reports on the oversight;
- Establishing international cooperation on issues related to such oversight;
- Other issues concerning the authorized bodies (OTA) related to the implementation of measures for interception of communication.
The Committee submits annual report to the Assembly of the Republic of Macedonia no later than the end of February after the reporting year.