COMMITTEE ON RULES OF PROCEDURE, AND MANDATORY-IMMUNITY ISSUES
The Committee has a Chairperson, eight members and their deputies.
The Committee considers issues regarding the:
- implementation of the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly and the rules of procedure of the working bodies, and gives opinions on solutions to disputable questions;
- initiatives for amendments to the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly and the rules of procedure of the working bodies;
- gives initiatives for amendments and alterations to the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly;
- reports of the State Election Commission on election of Members of Parliament from the lists of candidate and for the rest of their mandate;
- basis for termination or detraction of MPs mandate and submission of report to the Assembly;
- immunity of the Members of Parliament;,
- establishment of international cooperation on issues which are of a procedural nature and refer to mandatory - immunity rights, and
- other issues regarding the Rules of Procedure and mandatory and immunity rights.