COMMITTEE ON TRANSPORT, COMMUNICATIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The Committee has a Chairperson, ten members and their deputies.
The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- traffic on land, railroad, rivers, lakes, air traffic, postal-telegraphic, telephone and radio communications;
- cable railways and ski lifts;
- systems of telecommunications and the broadcasting system;
- construction of investment facilities in the filed of transport nad telecommunications;
- spatial and urban planning;
- landscaping of construction sites;
- housing and utilities management;
- promotion and protection against pollution of the environment, nature, air, soil and water;
- ensuring conditions for healthy environment;
- prevention of harmful noise;
- protection against ionising radiation and other adverse effects on people’s health and lives and special security measures in a case of use of nuclear energy;
- establishment of international cooperation on issues referring to transport, communication, urban planning and the environment, and
- other issues concerning transport, communication, urban planning and the environment.