The Legislative Committee has a Chairperson, fourteen members and their deputies.The Committee considers questions regarding the:
- alignment of laws and other acts with the Constitution and the legal system, as well as their legal and technical drafting;
- requests for authentic interpretation and preparation of proposals for authentic interpretation of laws;
- determination of the final text of the laws and other acts, if authorized by law or other act;
- corrigenda to published texts of laws or other acts, on the basis of the authentic text of the adopted law or other act of the Assembly and corrigenda to final text of the laws and other acts,
- establishment of international cooperation on issues referring to legislative activity and legal systems and
- other issues referring to the legislative activity and the building of the legal system in the country.