COMMITTEE ON EUROPEAN ISSUES
The Committee on European Issues has a Chairperson, twelve members and their deputies.
The Committee considers issues regarding the:
- following of the implementation of the National Strategy for Integration of the Republic of Macedonia in the European Union and regularly reports to the Assembly thereon;
- following and meeting of obligations that derive from the Agreements between the Republic of Macedonia and the European Union and implementation of programs and other acts of European Union institutions, including financial assistance programs;
- following and facilitation of the harmonization process of the legislation of the Republic of Macedonia with that of the European Union; proposes measures for promotion of harmonization procedures, gives opinions and proposals for the activities of the working bodies in the Assembly and focuses their attention on issues related to the accession of the Republic of Macedonia into the European Union;
- following of activities of the Government and state administration organs focused towards gaining full membership of the Republic of Macedonia to the European Union; gives opinions and recommendations related to them;
- analysis of the consequences from the accession of the Republic of Macedonia in the European Union and preparation of reports in that regard;
- regular reports to the Assembly on all issues related to the European integration, including by collection of data, literature and other documents concerning the European Union;
- proposing and realizing activities focused towards information for the public on European integration processes;
- cooperation with correspondent committees of other countries and,
- other issues related to the European integration and the accession of the Republic of Macedonia in the European Union.
Chairman: HAJRULA MISINI
Vice-Chairman: NEXZATI JAKUPI
Members: SILVANA BONEVA
Deputy-members: MILORAD DODEVSKI