COMMITTEE ON RULES OF PROCEDURE, AND MANDATORY-IMMUNITY ISSUES
The Committee on Rules of Procedure and Mandatory and Immunity Issues has a Chairperson, eight members and their deputies.
The Committee considers issues regarding the:
- implementation of the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly and the rules of procedure of the working bodies, and gives opinions on solutions to disputable questions;
- initiatives for amendments to the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly and the rules of procedure of the working bodies;
- gives initiatives for amendments and alterations to the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly;
- reports of the State Election Commission on election of Members of Parliament from the lists of candidate and for the rest of their mandate;
- basis for termination or detraction of MPs mandate and submission of report;
- immunity of the Members of Parliament; and
- other issues regarding the mandatory and immunity rights.
Chairman: ALEKSANDAR NIKOLOSKI
Vice-Chairman: NADICA TANCHEVA-TULIEVA
Members: ANE LASHKOSKA
Deputy-members: KENAN HASIPI